Terms & Conditions
- The applicants agree to provide current, complete and accurate information as required in the registration form.
- All details submitted in the Application Form as well as subsequent presentations will be treated as confidential to the extent possible. All Reveiwers will sign CDA/NDA; however the responsibility of protecting information prior to putting it out in the Application Form or sharing it with anyone, lies wholly with the Applicant and we strongly recommend that any applicant that has any concerns regarding Intellectual Property (IP) Protection and disclosure of information contact an appropriate and competent IP counsel before filling in the Application.
- The applicants must regularly check their registered email and the official website of this competiton for any announcements or updates.
- Only the selected applicants will be notified by email. It is the responsibility of the applicant to check their emails regularly around the date of 'notification of acceptance'. The selected applicants who do not respond to the notification of acceptance email will not be followed up further after a waiting period of three days.
- Food and accommodation expenses for the Boot Camp and Grand Finale will be taken care of by the organisers. The organisers will also reimburse travel expenses equivalent to train fare (3AC and below, non-premium trains only) to and from Bengaluru. The participants selected will have to pay for all other personal expenses.
- Only one member of the selected team can attend the Boot Camp.
- The decision of the organisers will be final and binding.
- The applicants agree to all the terms and conditions herein as well as those that the organisers may put in during the duration of the Competition.